|| Manuel Lemos <e-mail contact>
||10 Browse all classes by Manuel Lemos
|All time rank:
This package can be used to animate elements of HTML Web pages.
It can manage one or more animations that may run in parallel.
Each animation is composed of a sequence of steps that apply individual effects to Web page elements.
Currently it supports the effects:
- Show or hide page elements
- Fade in or fade out page elements,
- Replace, append, or prepend HTML content into a page element,
- Slide in and out page elements horizontally or vertically,
- Give emphasis to an page element by drawing a circle around it or underlining it,
- Scroll the page to make a given element visible in the window viewport
- Show a number increasing or decreasing gradually until it reaches a target value
It also supports pseudo-effects for synchronization purposes like cancel a parallel animation or wait a given period of time.