msgbox

Recommend this page to a friend!

jQuery msgbox  >  All threads  >  msgbox  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:msgbox
Summary:Example
Author:Frankie P
Date:2016-09-22 15:32:26

1 - 10   11 - 17  

11. Re: msgbox   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-09-22 20:57:20 - In reply to message 10 from Frankie P
I tried with the version you sent to me, and it also works with my Safari for Windows.

Apparently, Apple has a module called WebInspector, which allows you to view the DOM contents of your page (https://developer.apple.com/safari/tools/).

As for other browser which have "developer tools", I suspect there is a console Window where you can enter directly javascript code and also see javascript errors found during page loading.

Do you have such an option in your browser ?

12. Re: msgbox   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Frankie P Frankie P - 2016-09-22 21:20:27 - In reply to message 11 from Christian Vigh
No. I do not see developers tools, etc. Apple has removed everything regarding development. There is not an option to view page source either. What a shame.

13. Re: msgbox   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-09-22 21:38:25 - In reply to message 12 from Frankie P
Really ? as you said, this is a shame ! we are a little bit stucked now...

As a last resort, I have seen that there is a version of Chrome for Mac OS. This could be interesting to see if it works (however, I wouldn't like that installing Chrome on your system put a big mess on it !). In this case we would have the chrome developers tools available.

But I really don't know what would be the impact of installing chrome on Mac (I've never used Mac, so I cannot honestly suggest you to install chrome)

14. Re: msgbox   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Frankie P Frankie P - 2016-09-22 21:53:50 - In reply to message 13 from Christian Vigh
Your original code does not work in Chrome either. Modified code works.
Chrome sucks.

15. Re: msgbox   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-09-22 22:04:22 - In reply to message 14 from Frankie P
by "modified code", do you mean the one you sent to me, where you added an "https" prefix to include jQuery UI ? can you confirm me that this modified version works with chrome ?

If yes, I will modify the "index.html" file accordingly.

However, this does not solve the issue with Safari...

16. Re: msgbox   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Frankie P Frankie P - 2016-09-22 23:43:18 - In reply to message 15 from Christian Vigh
yes

17. Re: msgbox   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Elizabeth Cindy Elizabeth Cindy - 2016-09-26 09:44:50 - In reply to message 1 from Frankie P
agenbola1.com/gametype.php The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...

1 - 10   11 - 17